Services that inspires healthy living
Are you struggling with energy and vitality at the end of each day? Our supportive services inspires healthy living transformations. Today you have constant demands placed on you and staying healthy is necessary to succeed. Whether you’re a young student working your way through college or a single parent of a child, your brain health and body health is being challenged. The Standard American Diet is causing obesity, diabetes, and a host of other problems today. As a result, One Degree Forward was created to provide coaching and educational services to address these concerns. We know the importance of providing you with increased awareness of the factors that contribute to “sick care.” We are your resource that empowers and embraces a preventative approach to “health care.”
Like everyone around me, a healthy “life balance” was difficult to maintain. This caused a lot of frustration and lack of concentration. So, I decided to do something about it. One day I made a decision to put my years of knowledge to work for others, therefore, One Degree Forward was born. Since that day, hundreds of people have chosen to take control of their health. They’ve learned empower themselves and become more aware of their bodies, their time and their life purpose.
We know how busy you are, so we provide proven, time-saving techniques so you can enjoy the things you love to do most. The trick is to motivate you from within to live a healthier and happier lifestyle–one that supports your well being, vitality, energy output, and life goals.
Services we provide
- Individual & Group Health Coaching (use food as medicine as you begin your personalized health journey)
- Health Education Services (educational programs/courses that promote healthy lifestyle transformations)
- Life Management Coaching (reach your full potential, overcoming life’s roadblocks, get organized)
- Holistic Sensory Movement (body awareness and toning to reduce pain points)
- Wheat Removal Coaching (guidance for creating a new wheat-free/gluten-free lifestyle)
- ADHD Consulting (parents – manage the characteristics of ADHD at home and school)
- Speaking Engagements (education that inspires, motivates and encourages health awareness)
- Cooking Classes (menu planning and batch cooking to inspire busy people to optimize their personal health goals through cooking)
I know you want to enjoy your grandchildren as they grow, graduate from college and as they walk down the isle with the love of their life. In other words, the effort you put into improving your health now plays a huge role in your quality of life later. Make the best choices for a healthier life right now!
You have only one crack at this life! We are here to help you improve your well being and quality of life by promoting positive habits of wellness. Would you like to learn more about our services or presentations offered? You can contact us today to set up a free consultation.
Please take a look around this site. If you have questions, you can refer to our Q&A page for more information about Wellness Education and Coaching.
Cathy lives in Roanoke, Virginia and specializes in supporting families who desire to change their relationship with health–the way they eat, feel and live. She is a certified Health Coach & Educator with a strong passion for supporting each client in their journey to feel stronger, healthier, and more energetic. Cathy presents workshops online and locally and regularly talks about real food, fitness, natural living, and all things ADHD.
Cathy is the creator of the Holistic Wellness Academy, an online training platform that will soon provide other wellness advocates a place to share their expertise with their clients so they too can learn how to eat smart, move more, feel better and live longer.