Do you know what it’s like to enjoy a close relationship with time?
There are many ways in which you can improve your relationship with time. Do any of these sound like you?
- When you go to bed at night you feel anxious because you have not accomplished everything you set out to do that day.
- Time seems to slip right through your fingers and your day ends so quickly.
- You walk into a room, stop, and wondered why you entered the room in the first place.
- You run late for most appointments and wonder how time gets away from you so often.
- You plan things for yourself or the family, but don’t do them because you run out of time.
- You beat yourself up because you can’t keep promises you make to yourself or others.
Of course everyone has experienced these situations a few times, but for those of you who seem to find yourselves experiencing them more often than not, then you are in the right place. Just know that you are not alone. We live in such a fast-paced world today, it seems like everyone is trying to catch up with time. It’s no wonder we loose track of our keys, our days and our minds.
I just happen to have a great 8-week solution for you. It’s called Time Strategies. Our lives are not black and white so one system or model that works for your friend may not work well for you. This is because everyone’s situations and needs are different. And if you compound your already busy schedule with a home business…well…let’s just say that you probably need a lot of guidance so you can be successful with both. Everyone has a relationship with time, but some are more positive than others. How you use your unique relationship with time is an exciting process, believe it or not. You will discover many things about yourself you’ve always known; you just never took the time to search, question, or apply. Don’t let more time slip by.
If you feel the pressure of time each day, then let’s get started to recapture your relationship with time. We will put together a personalized, flexible schedule just for you to help you prioritize your days. We’ll show you how to unlock your creativity and set realistic goals that you can successfully master each day. When you finish, you will know exactly what you’ve accomplished, where you are in the process, and what needs to be done to accomplish everything!
We offer you ono-on-one coaching in this 8-week program. I invite you to schedule a free discovery session to get started.