What is Environmental Well Being?
Environmental Well Being – No. 4 of our 5 elements
More often than not, the element of environmental well being seems to always take a back seat to everything else we deal with on a daily basis. Who wants to spend time searching for better jobs, creating a budge, worrying about exposure to toxins or maintaining a vehicle or home? It’s much easier to mentally shove these things aside until you HAVE to focus on them. But after time, your body has been compromised and disease is more likely to take over.
Environmental toxins in your home or workplace can cause serious problems for your brain and body. Toxins can cause you to weaken your awareness and your body’s ability to fight off infection. But we’ll walk you through creating a system for you to manage your time and environment. When you’re tired and drained at the end of each day, the last thing you want to do is deal with all the stuff that surrounds you. You will make worse decisions that won’t support your health or happiness. Our Toxic Overload workshops may be just what you need to prepare your environment for safer, healthier, and happier spaces.
We focus on these areas when it comes to environmental well being:
When it comes to your environmental well being, how would you answer the following questions?
- Do you have enough money to do the things you want to do?
- How often do you try to avoid toxic substances in your home and food?
- At work, are you able to use your strengths and enjoy doing what you do best every day?
- When was the last time you planned a trip or vacation for yourself and/or family?
- Does your home reflect your true personality and comfort, or does it reflect chaos?